Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Forever the Sickest Kids

September 25th 2010
Airport, Jakarta Indonesia

back with new band :)
this time is FOREVER THE SICKEST KIDS!

this is not my 4th concert sadly :(
I went to the airport with Karina, Angel and Nate.
actually, I don't know much things about with this boys. So it ended up awkward
at first, we only looked at them. Caleb Turman looked at us, and I was like 'we have to go there, Caleb is looking'.
Before we approached them, Austin Bello smiled to us x)
Nate and Angel were the first one approaching them. They gave Jonathan Cook a hat.
I can only see and smiled to Caleb who's standing next to me and Marc Stewart. At first I thought Marc was a crew because he shaved his beard -____-
sorry Marc, but you look good without beard :)

While Nate and Angel talked with Jonathan, I took picture with Caleb. KYAAA!! Caleb <3
then I took picture with Mr. So Kind, Austin!
I asked Jonathan for a picture, but he said no because of the manager.
but he still kind! when their manager doesn't look at us, he sign for Karina, Nate and Angel.
I want a picture, but suddenly Jonathan gave me a bible, he wrote: presented to My Indonesian Friends, Jonathan.
I never thought that he would gave me that!!! :'(
thanks Jonathan, I will buy you a new bible.
Because he gave me something, so I gave him my Kinder chocolate. He said its his favorite! I really have no clue about that. haha
Caleb acted like a chicken after he ate the Kinder, weird -____- but still cute! ha

In the end, there were 3 other girls came and asked them to take pictures.
thanks to that 3 girls, me and my friends could took pictures with 5 of them, except Kyle Burns who can't come to Indonesia :(
The last picture I took is with Kent Garrison. he looks different from the photos, so.. sorry Kent hehe
Hope they will remember me ><
oh! when Caleb waved at us, I really want to scream! he was so cuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

YOU GUYS ARE SO KIND!
I LOVE YOU,
COME BACK SOON! I PROMISE I WILL WATCH YOU GUYS :)
*Jonathan Cook
*Caleb Turman
*Kent Garrison
*Austin Bello
*Marc Stewart
**Kyle Burn (I haven't met you yet!)

heres the pictures:

with Kent


with Marc


with JCook


Austin took it with my camera :)


with Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment