Wednesday, March 24, 2010

COBRA STARSHIP

March 23rd 2010
20.00 WIB
Tenis Indoor Senayan, Jakarta Indonesia

COBRA STARSHIP concert

i was in the 1st row again!
in front of Ryland Blackinton and Gabriel Saporta
Gabe smiled a lot at me at that concert, and Ry too xD
this concert was so damn awesome. you have to regret yourself if you didn't watch it ;)
the opening act was by Candy (Danny Hutto his real name i guess)
he danced so cute. aww~ i will miss you candy!
then the 1st song was The City Is At War
and the ending was close with Good Girls Go Bad
Cobras remembers the scrapbook that me, natasha T, karina and eka made. we were so excited
also, i threw the wet tissues to Gabe, he took it and smile.
one last lucky event in the concert was:
me: RYLAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!
Ry: yeah?
me: I WANT YOUR PICK!!!
then Ry threw it to me. I got his pick! ow yeahh

then.. end of the story of the concert
me and karina, also 3 others girl wait for Cobra Starship in (*a place)
when Gabe and Ry went out, I shouted: GABEEEEE!!
then Gabe came to us and i hugged him!awww~
i chatted with him, we took picture (he took it from my camera) and i said i want his jacket but he said he just bought it :'( i love that jacket!
then Ry came, i move and said thanks to Ry for the pick! he also happy i called him with his nickname (Ry). We also chatted and took picture
because i'm too excited and jumping around or something, Gabe laughed at me --;
before we said goodbye, i did high five with Ry and Gabe.awww~
i will really do remember that night.

COBRA STARSHIP FANGS UP!!
ILY, I'LL MISS YOU, COME BACK SOON AS YOU PROMISED! :)
*Gabriel Saporta
*Ryland Blackinton
*Victoria Asher
*Nate Novarro
*Alex Suarez


here's some pictures :


Gabe took it with my camera :)

with Ry :)


with gabe again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment